Northgate is located directly to the north of Crawley town centre. The area gets its name from the North Toll Gate from the London to Brighton road.
The neighbourhood is well located within walking distance of both the town centre and the Manor Royal Business District.
Find out who your Northgate ward councillors are.
Groups and events
Have a look in the Community Directory to find groups and clubs located in Northgate. Find out what events are coming up in Northgate.
Facts and figures
As of the Census 2011 there are:
- 2259 households in Northgate
- 5298 people living in Northgate
Northgate Matters (Giving Residents a Voice)
Northgate Matters is a community group made up of local residents. The group aims to help address issues and concerns in the community.
For more information email email@example.com on 01293 438565.
If you are looking for community support via the Community Development team contact Vikki Fold on 01293 438565.
- Army Reserve Centre, Kilnmead
- Find It Out Centre, Woodfield Road
- Northgate Shopping Parade – find local shops
- Northgate Primary School, Green Lane
- Northgate Community Centre, Barnfield Road
- Northgate Children and Family Centre, Barnfield Road
- Saxonbrook Medical Centre, Woolborough Road
- Recycling points
St Paul’s Methodist Church, Woodfield Road – Tel:01293 532955