Langley Green is located towards the northwest of the town. Building began in the early 1950s and many of the early residents of Langley Green were builders who mostly came from London.
The area is in walking distance of the Manor Royal Business District.
Find out who your Langley Green ward councillors are.
Groups and events
Have a look in the Community Directory to find groups and clubs located in Langley Green. Find out what events are coming up in Langley Green.
Facts and figures
As of the Census 2011 there are:
- 2942 households in Langley Green
- 8255 people living in Langley Green
If you are looking for community support via the Community Development team contact Vikki Fold on 01293 438565.
- Langley Green Shopping Parade – find local shops
- Leacroft Medical Practice – Langley Drive
- Langley Green Primary School - Langley Drive
- Our Lady Queen of Heaven RC School, Hare Lane
- Langley Green Centre, Stagelands
- Recycling points
- Cherry Lane Adventure Playground
- Playing fields – located at Cherry Lane, facilities are available for football, rugby, tennis, cricket and bowls
- BMX Track Cherry Lane
- Crawley Bowls Club, Cherry Lane
- Eagles Cricket Club, Cherry Lane
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Noor Mosque, Langley Drive – 07888 669338
- Crawley Islamic Centre and Mosque, London Road – Tel: 01293 528488
- Our Lady, Queen of Heaven, Langley Green
- Sri Lankan Muslim Welfare Association, Martyrs Avenue
- St Leonard’s Church of England, Langley Drive
- Voice of Deliverance Church, Langley Drive