Langley Green is located towards the northwest of the town. Building began in the early 1950s and many of the early residents of Langley Green were builders who mostly came from London.
The area is in walking distance of the Manor Royal Business District.
Find out who your Langley Green ward councillors are.
Groups and events
Have a look in the Community Directory to find groups and clubs located in Langley Green. Find out what events are coming up in Langley Green.
Facts and figures
As of the Census 2011 there are:
- 2942 households in Langley Green
- 8255 people living in Langley Green
Langley Green Neighbourhood Forum
The neighbourhood forum is an opportunity for residents to meet and discuss issues that affect them. Members work with local councillors and the Community Development team at the council.
Forums meet between four and six times a year, with management committee members meeting more regularly to plan and set agendas.
If you are looking for community support via the Community Development team contact Vikki Fold on 01293 438565.
- Community Facilities
- Places of worship
- Ahmadiyya Muslim Noor Mosque, Langley Drive – 07888 669338
- Crawley Islamic Centre and Mosque, London Road – Tel: 01293 528488
- Our Lady, Queen of Heaven, Langley Green
- Sri Lankan Muslim Welfare Association, Martyrs Avenue
- St Leonard’s Church of England, Langley Drive
- Voice of Deliverance Church, Langley Drive