Maidenbower is located in the south east of Crawley, with good transport links being within easy reach of the M23 motorway and Three Bridges rail station. The neighbourhood also has bus links to Manor Royal and Gatwick.
Find out who your Maidenbower ward councillors are.
Groups and events
Have a look in the Community Directory to find groups and clubs located in Maidenbower. Find out what events are coming up in Maidenbower.
Keep up to date with Maidenbower news by visiting the Maidenbower residents Facebook page.
Facts and figures
As of the Census 2011 there are:
- 3722 households in Maidenbower
- 9369 people living in Maidenbower
If you are looking for community support via the Community Development team contact John Dale on 01293 438412.
- Maidenbower Shopping Parade – find local shops
- The Café in the Park, Maidenbower Park
- Maidenbower Park Community Club, Maidenbower Park
- Saxonbrook Medical Centre, Maidenbower Square
- The Brook School, Salterns Road
- Maidenbower Infant School, Harvest Road
- Maidenbower Junior School, Harvest Road
- Oriel High School, Maidenbower Lane
- Maidenbower Pavillion, Maidenbower Drive
- Maidenbower Community Centre, Harvest Road
- Recycling points
- Maidenbower Community Sports Centre, Oriel High School – sports facilities include a sports hall, health and fitness suite and floodlit artificial turf pitch
- Playing fields, Maidenbower Drive – facilities include football pitch, tennis courts and unsupervised play area
- 3G Pitch, Maidenbower Park
- Kingdom Faith Church, Holy Trinity School
- Maidenbower Baptist Church, Maidenbower Square
- St Nicholas Church of England, Church Road