Adaptations to your home

If you are a tenant of Crawley Homes and you or someone in your home is disabled, we may be able to arrange adaptations to help you to continue to live there. 

Prior to any works being undertaken, you will need to contact West Sussex County Council and arrange for an Occupational Therapist to visit your home and complete an assessment.

To make sure that the adaptations are suitable for you, we only carry them out on the recommendation of the Occupational Therapy service.

In some cases your home may be difficult to adapt and a transfer to more suitable accommodation may be more appropriate.

If you own your home or rent from a private landlord, visit the Private Housing section.