Report a repair

You can report all repairs, including gas heating and hot water, by:

Normal office hours for Crawley Repairs Team are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm.

Tackling condensation

For hints and tips on tackling damp and condensation take a look at our information leaflet.

Know your Stopcock

A stopcock is a valve for turning the cold water system in your home on and off. It is usually found in your kitchen below the sink but not always.