Resident involvement

To deliver an excellent service it is essential that you, our tenants and residents, are involved in helping us to make decisions about the way we manage your homes.

Sign up to email alerts

How did we do?

If you've recently had a repair or maintenance work carried out at your home. Complete our short satisfaction survey to help us make sure we're delivering the best possible service.

Complete the maintenance satisfaction survey

Crawley Homes' annual report

You can read the full version of Crawley Homes' Annual report 2021 to 2022 here.

Working together

We need council tenants and leaseholders to get involved and work with us. We need your help to keep an eye on how well we are doing by scrutinising the service as well as looking at how we do things. Everything we do could affect you, so we want you to get involved in helping us to improve our service. We are looking for more tenants to get involved

Tenant and Leaseholder Action Panel (TLAP)

The Tenant and Leaseholder Action Panel is our tenants’ scrutiny group and they look at how Crawley Homes works and makes sure their services are of the highest standard and residents are at the heart of their work.

If you are interested in joining TLAP, email Tenant Participation or call Terry Hardie 01293 438434.

Meeting Housing Standards

As a social housing provider we need to meet certain national standards and to let you know how well we are doing against them.

Housing complaints

If you have a problem with your council housing, you can make a complaint. Find out more about the complaints process on our complaints page

If we are unable to resolve the issue, you can contact the Housing Ombudsman. They will investigate complaints about:

  • Housing management
  • Repairs
  • Leaseholder complaints
  • Transfers 
  • Mutual exchanges

For unresolved problems with housing allocations or the Housing Register, you need to contact the Local Government and Social Care Ombudsman. The Housing Ombudsman has a Complaint Handling Code. Landlords must carry out an assessment each year against the Code.