Home contents insurance

We do not cover your home contents and personal belongings. Consider what a home contents insurance policy would cover you for in order to help you make an informed decision on whether you need one.

No matter how careful you are, there’s always a risk that your belongings could be broken, damaged or stolen. Contents insurance is designed to help protect your possessions and provide peace of mind.

To help you decide whether home contents insurance is right for you, we have teamed up with Thistle Tenant Risks, and Ageas Insurance Limited who provide the Crystal Insurance Scheme, a specialist Tenants Contents Insurance policy.

Crystal Insurance

The Crystal Insurance Scheme can offer you insurance for the contents of your home including cover for items such as furniture, carpets, curtains, clothes, bedding, electrical items, jewellery, pictures and ornaments. 

  • Visit the Crystal Insurance website for more information or to request a call back
  • Call Thistle Tenant Risks on 0345 450 7286 

We believe it is important that all tenants have home contents insurance. You can consider this scheme or make your own arrangements.

The Crystal Insurance Scheme is a product name arranged and administered by Thistle Tenant Risks a trading style of Thistle Insurance Services Limited. Thistle Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority FRN 310419. Registered in England under No. 00338645. Registered office: Rossington's Business Park, West Carr Road, Retford, Nottinghamshire, DN22 7SW. Thistle Insurance Services Limited is part of the PIB Group. For information about what we do with personal data please see our Privacy Policy.