Council Tax change of circumstance

Please let us know if your circumstances have changed, so we can make sure you are billed correctly.

If you don’t tell us within 21 days of a change, you could be fined up to £70.

You can also tell us about a change in your circumstance by:

  • Calling our contact centre on 01293 438616
  • Visiting the Town Hall and speaking to a Customer Service Advisor
  • Putting details of the change in writing