Safer Crawley Partnership
The Safer Crawley Partnership has a statutory duty to reduce crime and disorder.
The partnership has representatives from:
- Crawley Borough Council
- Sussex Police
- West Sussex County Council
- West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service
- Crawley Clinical Commissioning Group
In addition the Partnership is also supported by the voluntary, community and business sector.
The partnership produces and publishes an annual strategic assessment which outlines the issues and concerns for Crawley.
The current priorities are:
- Serious and organised crime
- Street community
- Protecting vulnerable individuals
- Business crime