Safer Crawley Partnership
The Safer Crawley Partnership has a statutory duty to reduce crime and disorder.
The partnership has representatives from:
- Crawley Borough Council
- Sussex Police
- West Sussex County Council
- West Sussex Fire and Rescue Service
- Crawley Integrated Care System (ICS)
In addition the Partnership is also supported by the voluntary, community and business sector.
The partnership produces and publishes an annual strategic assessment which outlines the issues and concerns for Crawley.
The priorities for 2023 to 2025 are:
- Priority 1: violence against women and girls
- Priority 2: serious and organised crime
- Priority 3: youth-related anti-social behaviour
- Priority 4: protecting vulnerable individuals
- Priority 5: cost of living-related crime
- Priority 6: drug related harm