The Sussex Crisis Fund supports voluntary and community organisations who are leading efforts to support people most affected by the coronavirus outbreak. For more information visit Sussex Giving.
We have a number of schemes to help you fund community projects or services:
- Crowdfund Crawley funding for local projects (up to £5,000) - make your pitch!
- Let’s FACE it! environmental grants (up to £500) - open to applications
- Community Grants for not for profit community services (over £2,500) - 2020/21 programme closed
- Open Grants (from £50 to £2,500) - scheme not currently open to applications
Local charities, voluntary and community groups can receive advice, information and support from Crawley Borough Council funded Crawley Community Action (formerly CCVS).
West Sussex County Council (WSCC) provides sources of available funding for communities, organisations and individuals.
Stay up to date with the latest funding news and available COVID-19 support at www.crawleycommunityaction.org.
- National Lottery Awards for All England offers funding between £300 and £10,000 to voluntary and community organisations
- WSCC Community Initiative Fund gives up to £5,000 to local community projects
- Sussex Community Foundation awards up to £5,000 to support local groups
- The National Lottery Community Fund distributes over £600m a year to communities across the UK
- Arts Council England Funds supports art and culture projects.
- The Courage-Dyer Recreational Trust offers grants of up to £5,000 for equipment and improvements to recreational facilities for clubs, societies and sporting organisations, email Hayley Thorne for more details