Funding schemes

We have a number of schemes to help you fund community projects or services, including:

Funding support

Local charities, voluntary and community groups can receive advice, information and support from Crawley Community Action (Registered charity number: 1094699). Stay up-to-date with the latest funding news and events by visiting their website.

West Sussex County Council (WSCC) provides sources of available funding for communities, organisations and individuals.

My Funding Central provides a free funding search for voluntary and community groups with annual turnover up to £30,000.

Active funders

 If you require grants for individuals, contact Turn2us or Citizens Advice for help.