The clinical waste service is a free service we provide for NHS patients treating themselves at home. Collections are made weekly, fortnightly, monthly or on request.
Hypodermic needles and hazardous clinical wastes should never be disposed of and placed out with your normal rubbish.
Sharp boxes and clinical waste sacks are supplied and the service is provided by Medisort Limited on our behalf.
- Needles and syringes
- Stoma bags
- Infected wound dressings
- Incontinence pads (more than one standard bag a week)
Arrange a collection
Complete and email the clinical waste collection application form to email@example.com or print the form and post it to: Medisort Limited, Unit A, Fort Road, Littlehampton, West Sussex BN17 7QU.
Your community nurse, GP, consultant or other health care professional needs to indicate the type of waste being produced and sign the form.
Medisort will contact you to confirm provision of the service and to arrange details of collection.
If your bin is missed or you have an enquiry email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01903 719646.
Needle and syringe programmes (NSP)
All NSPs are free and confidential and available at the following places in Crawley:
- ASDA Pharmacy, Pegler Way: 01293 663410
- Boots the Chemist, County Mall: 01293 543778
- CRI: 0300 303 8677
- Day Lewis Pharmacy, 52 Ewhurst Road: 01293 400848
- Geddes Chemist, 211 Three Bridges Road: 01293 524451
- Jades Chemist, Northgate Parade: 01293 526994
- Kamsons Pharmacy, 14 Brighton Road: 01293 527206
- Kamsons Pharmacy, Broadfield: 01293 535000
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Lady Margaret Road: 01293 525600
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Langley Parade: 01293 522015
- Lloyds Pharmacy, Tilgate Parade: 01293 525495
- Williams Pharmacy, Brighton Road: 01293 525305
- West Sussex Drug & Alcohol Recovery Service, Open Access, 2nd Floor, Pelham House, Broadfield Barton (Monday-Friday, 1.30pm-4pm)
For more information email email@example.com or call 0300 303 8677.