We provide an Assisted Collection Service for residents who are physically unable to take their waste out to the edge of their property.
- A person who is incapable due to age and infirmity from placing the bins out for collection
- A person who is disabled
- Where the council decides that special circumstances exist
Who does not qualify?
- Where there is another person living in the household who is able to place the rubbish and recycling out for collection
- Those with long access drives either public, private or shared
- Those who go away for long periods of time, work away from home or have unsociable working hours or shift patterns
- Those residents who live in a flat and / or have communal waste and recycling facilities
We will contact you to arrange a meeting to discuss the location of your rubbish and recycling bins.
The collection crews will collect your rubbish, recycling and garden waste bin from an agreed location within the boundary of your property and will return them after collection.