Skip to main content

The Town Hall is currently closed. Coronavirus (COVID-19) latest information and advice.

Premises licence

Anybody who wants to provide activities such as the sale and supply of alcohol, regulated entertainment and late night refreshment must be licensed. If these activities are provided on an occasional basis, you may also apply for a Temporary Event Notice (TEN).

Read our mandatory conditions, which apply to all premises licences, before you complete an application form.