Garages and stores
We are investigating ways to be able to allocate garages during the current Covid-19 restrictions
If you are in need of more storage apply for one of our 5000 garages and outside storage cupboards (stores).
- Garages are 16 feet long by 5 feet wide and 6 feet high at the entrance
- Store cupboards are 6 feet by 4 feet
Weekly rental costs
- £10.90 for council tenants and
- £13.08 (inc VAT) for owner occupiers/private tenants
- £1.90 for store cupboards
When you pick up the keys, we’ll need you to pay four weeks’ rent up front.
All new garage tenancies must be paid by Direct Debit.
You will know in advance how much will be debited from your bank account and when.
Garage and storage cupboard direct debit amounts are calculated by working out the number of Mondays in the month. Each month will either be 4 or 5 weeks.
You don’t have to be a council tenant to rent a garage or store from us.