Apprenticeships and work experience
We offer apprenticeships in a wide variety of professions and at different levels.
- Grounds Maintenance and Horticulture
- Economic Development
- Town Planning
- Public Relations and Communications
- Human Resources
- Business Support
- Information Technology
During an apprenticeship with us you will be helping to make the lives of people living, working and visiting the town better. If playing a part in that excites you, one of programmes could be right for you.
We welcome applications from people of any background for our apprenticeships.
The key to your success is:
- Genuine enthusiasm for learning; being comfortable with new tasks and challenges that are aimed at developing your skills and experience
- An ability to learn quickly and being open to instruction, guidance and feedback
- Keen interest in the role you’re applying for and what we do as a council
We advertise all of our apprenticeship opportunities on the vacancies page and on the National Apprenticeship Service website. Keep up to date with our apprenticeship opportunities by signing up for email alerts.
We aim to provide specific and meaningful work experience opportunities to young people studying at schools within Crawley.