Crawley is an exciting place to work with a hardworking, open, friendly and welcoming culture.
We are proud to have a diverse population, which is also reflected in the people that work for us.
We are a disability confident employer and are supportive of the veterans interview programme.
- Flexitime and flexible working (normal working week: 37 hours)
- Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS)
- Living Wage Employer
- Annual leave entitlement (21-25 days depending on salary grade)
- Employee discount scheme (discounts with major retailers and local businesses)
- Learning and development opportunities
- Employee Volunteering Scheme
- Relocation package (Permanent employees only, who live more than 25 miles outside of Crawley)
- Discounts on Civil Service Sports Council sport and leisure activities
- Wellbeing checks
- Discount at K2 Leisure Centre (£28 for employees and their family members)
- Flu Jabs
- Massage in the workplace
- Counselling sessions
- Free eye tests
- Making a Difference (reward and recognition scheme)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Subsidised car parking
- Discounted travel and season tickets for bus and rail
- Car loans
- Bike loans