Report a local problem

Tell us about a problem in your local area by using our online report a local problem form. It's quick and easy to use, even while you're out and about. Tell us what the problem is, where it is, and include a photo if you want to. Your report will be sent to the right team to deal with the issue and we'll keep you informed of progress.

Report a problem in a public place

You can use the form to let us know about:


  • Stray dogs
  • Dog attacks
  • Dead animals
  • Dog fouling
  • Dog bins

Anti-social behaviour

  • Aggressive begging
  • Anti-social behaviour in public
  • Illegal camping
  • Industrial noise or pollution

Dangerous waste

  • Asbestos, chemicals or fuel
  • Broken glass
  • Clinical waste and needles
  • Drug paraphernalia


  • Fly-tipping
  • Overflowing bins
  • Damaged bins
  • Litter

Local facilities

  • Allotments
  • Community centres
  • Public toilets

Playing fields and sport

  • Broken play equipment
  • Sports pitches
  • Playing fields
  • Sports pavilions

Street care

  • Street name plates
  • Cycle racks
  • Benches
  • Street lighting faults
  • Street cleaning

Trees, hedges and shrubs

  • Grass cutting
  • Overgrown hedges and shrubs
  • Trees

Water areas

  • Fishing
  • Flooding
  • Items in waterways
  • Blocked grills

Reporting problems in your home


If you have already told us about a problem and you don't feel we have dealt with it properly, then you can raise a complaint. Visit our complaints page for details about the process and to report a complaint online.