Crawley Wellbeing ensure that opportunities are provided for people of all disabilities to be able to participate in sport.
Wheels for Wellbeing
Wheels for Wellbeing is a recognised Wheels for All Centre that focuses on making cycling accessible to all, they:
- Provide a fleet of specially adapted cycles and Wheels for All trained leaders, who have the knowledge and confidence to work with adapted cycles so participants can enjoy the benefits of cycling
- Deliver regular inclusive cycling sessions for adults and children (from eight years old) with helpful support and encouragement to get riding
- Organise Wheels for All leader training for individuals, carers and support staff to give them the confidence to use adapted cycles with their clients or family
- Welcome individuals, groups and families to get involved
- Hire the track and equipment out to organisations, groups and schools
- Provide volunteering opportunities
To enquire about track hire and leader training, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The BMX track is located at:
behind the adventure playground.