Crawley Wellbeing ensure that opportunities are provided for people of all disabilities to be able to participate in sport.
Wheels for Wellbeing
Wheels for Wellbeing is a recognised Wheels for All Centre that focuses on making cycling accessible to all, they:
- Provide a fleet of specially adapted cycles and Wheels for All trained leaders, who have the knowledge and confidence to work with adapted cycles so participants can enjoy the benefits of cycling
- Deliver regular inclusive cycling sessions for adults and children (from eight years old) with helpful support and encouragement to get riding
- Organise Wheels for All leader training for individuals, carers and support staff to give them the confidence to use adapted cycles with their clients or family
- Welcome individuals, groups and families to get involved
- Hire the track and equipment out to organisations, groups and schools
- Provide volunteering opportunities
To enquire about track hire and leader training, email Wheels for Wellbeing.
The BMX track is located at Cherry Lane, Langley Green, Crawley RH11 7NX, behind the adventure playground.