Published: 03 March 2023
Get your free ticket to this year’s Crawley Question Time!
The event is back for another year, giving you an opportunity to ask questions about topics important to you.
The independently-chaired general debate and discussion takes place from 7pm to 9pm on Wednesday 15 March in the new Town Hall.
There are no set topics so you can raise any areas or concerns for discussion, such as community safety, planning, health, Gatwick Airport, parking, the economy and so much more!
This year’s confirmed panel is:
- Councillor Michael Jones, Leader of Crawley Borough Council
- Councillor Chris Mullins, Deputy Leader of Crawley Borough Council and Cabinet member for Wellbeing
- Councillor Bob Lanzer, West Sussex County Council Cabinet member for Public Health and Wellbeing
- Chief Inspector Ben Starns, Crawley Police
- Dr Pennie Ford, NHS Sussex
- Dr Amy Dissanayake, NHS Sussex.
The event will be chaired by Chris Maidment, Chair of the Crawley Town Deal Board.
Crawley Question Time is open to everyone; the public, business leaders and partner organisations. The views and comments expressed will help the council and others to plan work on improving services and the town in general.
Parking is available at the Town Hall multi-storey car park on Exchange Road. A flat rate of £2.10 applies in the evening (6pm to midnight).
If you have any questions about the event, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01293 438000.