Visiting the Town Hall
Most Crawley Borough Council services are based at the Town Hall, in the Create Building.
The Town Hall is open from 9am to 4pm for pre-booked appointments and walk-in customers.
Our contact centre is open from 8.30am to 5pm for calls, on 01293 438000.
The Create Building
Town Hall services
The following facilities and services are available when the Town Hall is open:
- level entrance for access
- floor walkers to help you
- two self-service pay kiosks, accepting cards and cash
- four self-service computers to access services online
- toilets, including access toilets
When you arrive
Please report to a floor walker on arrival. They will help direct you to the right place, and check you in if you have pre-booked an appointment.
You can book an appointment online before you visit the town hall. This can guarantee you see the correct people to help you when you arrive.
Appointments can be made for:
- Council Tax
- benefits and Council Tax Reduction
- the Housing Register
- booking the self-service computers
Conditions of entry
We want everyone to have an enjoyable, productive visit to the town hall. To protect the safety, wellbeing and security of our visitors, staff and premises, we have conditions for entry to the town hall. These are below.