Official search requests

Submit an official local authority search request

Email your request to us and include the following:

  • Property address
  • Type of search required and any optional or additional questions
  • Your contact details

There is no need to include the LLC1 or CON29 forms. We will let you know if these are required.

Alternatively you can submit your search request by post or DX with to:

Town Hall,
The Boulevard,
West Sussex,
RH10 1UZ

DX 57139 Crawley 1

We will provide details of how to pay us when we acknowledge your request.

All search results will be returned by email upon receipt of the correct fee.

Email or call us if you’d like some help to calculate the fee required (if you’re an account holder you will be invoiced monthly) or if you need to check that a property is within the Crawley boundary line.

Searches can also be submitted online via the NLIS portal.