- Reference: EC89
- Salary: £24,360.00 - £29,770.00 per annum
- Contract Type: Permanent
- Posted on: 21 May 2020
- Divisions: Crawley Homes
- Positions: 1
- Category: N/A
- Working Hours: 37 hours per week
- Closing Date:
- Location: The Boulevard, Crawley
About the Role
Crawley Homes is recruiting an experienced Housing Officer to join our busy Housing Management Team.
You will possess excellent customer service skills, be able to work collaboratively with a wide range of stakeholders and manage your patch autonomously.
The role is generic and will include all aspects of tenancy and estate management, arrears recovery and income maximisation.
The successful candidates will:
- Have a positive ‘can do’ approach
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently and organise and prioritise work
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to providing high quality customer service and team work
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be willing to contribute to the continuous improvement of our services
- Have a thorough knowledge of tenancy management and welfare benefits
If you would like an informal discussion regarding this role please call Shah Rahman, Area Housing Manager on 01293 438462 or e-mail Shahalom Rahman.
This post is subject to a satisfactory clearance of a Basic Disclosure & Barring Service check.
We offer a generous employee benefits package, with a range of discounts, benefits and wellbeing incentives to suit everyone.
Our way of working
Our shared values and behaviours reflect the special nature of our council. We encourage all colleagues to put them into practice, whatever job they do. Take a look to see if we are the perfect match.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We want to be an inclusive and diverse employer of first choice reflecting the community we serve and particularly welcome applications from all under represented groups.
How to apply
Click the Apply button to complete your application online.
Please ensure that the reference details you supply are for your current or most recent employer and that any gaps in employment are covered on your application form.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted without a fully completed application form.