Private renting for landlords
Crawley Deposit Scheme
We can help you find tenants for your property through our Crawley Deposit Service which is free to use.
For more information, email the Crawley Deposit Service team.
Renting your property
As a landlord, it is important to know your legal obligations, such as:
- Renting out your property
- Tenancy Deposit Scheme and the late protection of deposits
- How much rent should I charge?
- Local Housing Allowance Calculator
- Right to Rent
- Banning orders for rogue landlords and property agents
- Civil penalties and rent repayment orders
If you use a letting agent or property management company, they must be registered with one of three government approved redress schemes.
The landlord forum is held twice a year and is a partnership between us, private landlords and the National Landlords Association.
- To promote good practice
- To increase awareness of legislative changes and future legal obligations
- To consult on new policies and initiatives
Benefits of joining
- Share experiences and network with other landlords
- Meet with our officers
- Meet representatives from the National Residential Landlords Association