Hospital leavers

If you don’t have anywhere to go after leaving hospital, you need to speak to the Hospital Discharge Worker as soon as possible. They will either work with you to find accommodation or refer you to us to receive specialist advice and assistance. If you are referred to us, you will need to complete the Housing Assessment form. 

If you are under the age of 55 and require supported accommodation, contact Adult Services at West Sussex County Council. For further information refer to their care guide.

If you are over the age of 55 and due to health reasons or care needs you can no longer live independently, you may wish to consider sheltered or extra care accommodation. 

Complete the Housing Assessment form