Our Food Safety team regularly inspect food premises in Crawley, they also:
- Advise food premises on how to comply with the law
- Investigate complaints concerning unsafe food
- Respond to complaints from consumers about hygiene in food businesses
- Investigate allegations of food poisoning
- Carry out food sampling
- Remove unfit food offered for sale
- Close food premises that pose an imminent risk to health
- Provide free information, advice and literature
See advice about food complaints in the downloads below.
If you have a food complaint that may pose a public health risk, email email@example.com or call 01293 438247.