Local Energy Service Partnership (LEAP)
LEAP offer residents a free energy and money advice service. Eligible households will be able to benefit from a home visit from a qualified Home Energy Advisors.
- Help check if you are on the cheapest energy tariff
- Install free energy saving measures which can save the average household £30 on their energy bills each year
- Give day-to-day energy saving hints and tips to ensure your heating system is set up to keep you warm and save money
- Arrange for free telephone advice to help with benefits, debt and other money problems
- Can help you access other improvements such as loft insulation or a new boiler
To find out more about LEAP and to arrange a free home visit from one of their friendly advisors, call 0800 060 7657.
Residents on a low income and in hard to heat homes may be eligible for fully funded measures such as solid wall insulation, low carbon heating, gas connection, first-time central heating installation and more. Call 0800 038 5737 or visit the website for more information.
Solar Together Sussex
We're working in partnership with local authorities across Sussex on an innovative scheme offering high-quality solar photovoltaic (PV) panels and battery storage.
Solar Together Sussex is a group-buying scheme, which helps households through the process of installing high-quality solar panels at a competitive price.
To register your interest or get detailed information about likely costs, the amount of energy you can expect to generate, go to the Solar Together website or call 0800 014 8738 (Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm).
Energy Company Obligations (ECO)
Under the ECO, medium and larger energy suppliers fund the installation of energy efficiency measures in British households.
We have signed a Statement of Intent, which means that under the 'flexible eligibility' element of the ECO we can seek further support for certain households whose health is put at risk by living in a cold home.