Local Energy Service Partnership (LEAP)
LEAP offer residents a free energy and money advice service. Eligible households will be able to benefit from a home visit from a qualified Home Energy Advisors.
- Help check if you are on the cheapest energy tariff
- Install free energy saving measures which can save the average household £30 on their energy bills each year
- Give day-to-day energy saving hints and tips to ensure your heating system is set up to keep you warm and save money
- Arrange for free telephone advice to help with benefits, debt and other money problems
- Can help you access other improvements such as loft insulation or a new boiler
To find out more about LEAP and to arrange a free home visit from one of their friendly advisors, call 0800 060 7657.
The Home Energy Advice Service - provided by Arun & Chichester Citizens Advice
The free and impartial service offers advice and support with grants for energy efficiency improvements, energy bills and debt, keeping warm and much more to home owners, private and social tenants.
Call 01243 974063 (Monday to Friday 10am – 4pm) to speak to a qualified Home Energy Advisor, trained specifically for this exclusive service.
West Sussex Energy
Up to date home energy advice for West Sussex residents and professionals, including energy efficiency grants, keeping warm, cold homes, where to get help, heating/insulation grants and more. Visit the West Sussex Energy website for information.
Energy Company Obligations (ECO)
Under the ECO, medium and larger energy suppliers fund the installation of energy efficiency measures in British households.
We have signed a Statement of Intent, which means that under the 'flexible eligibility' element of the ECO we can seek further support for certain households whose health is put at risk by living in a cold home.