Digital Skills (Microsoft 365) Trainer - register your interest
- Excited by the opportunity to help colleagues discover how Microsoft 365 can transform the way they work?
- Got in-depth knowledge of Microsoft 365 services and products (especially SharePoint), Windows 10, hardware and peripherals?
- Experienced in creating and delivering innovative and flexible learning for people of all abilities, using a variety of approaches (including formal classroom workshops, drop-in sessions, one-to-one at desk training, instructional videos, cheat sheets, guides, e-learning and email support)?
- An excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way?
- Well organised, able to work on your own initiative and meet tight timescales?
- Able to self-learn and assimilate new technologies and applications?
- Available to start in October?
Here at Crawley, we’re busy transforming how we deliver our services and our ways of working. As technology plays an essential part, we’re exploring the option of creating a Digital Skills (Microsoft 365) Trainer role.
Our current plan is to focus initially on the roll out of SharePoint to 500+ colleagues, most with no or little knowledge of it. We’ll then move on to upskilling users on the Microsoft 365 apps that will help them communicate, collaborate, work smarter and securely.
As this will be a new venture for us, we’re keen to find out how much interest there is in joining us on our exciting digital transformation journey. By registering your interest, in the event that we go ahead, you’ll be amongst the first to know applications are open.