K2 Crawley is a state of the art leisure centre which is operated by Everyone Active on our behalf.
- 50m pool, leisure pool and diving pool
- 12 metre climbing wall
- Badminton courts
- Squash courts
- Fully equipped gym
- Sports hall
- Fitness studios
- Athletics track
- Artificial football pitches
- Gymnastics facilities
- Bowls green
- Martial Arts studio
- Crawley Wellbeing
- Café and bar
K2 Crawley is served by off-road cycle paths through the site, along Brighton Road and from Winchester Road.
Number 2 from Ifield via Crawley town centre, terminates at K2.
Number 20 from Three Bridges Station and town centre and number 10 from Gatwick and town centre, stop at Southgate Avenue, a short walk from K2 Crawley.
Clubs and activities
K2 Crawley has a wide range of clubs and activities on offer, including; bowls, martial arts, football, gymnastics, netball, athletics, racquet sports, volleyball, fencing, basketball, trampolining and swimming.
K2 Crawley has been carefully designed to ensure it provides a welcoming and accessible leisure experience for everyone to enjoy.
Accessible facilities include:
- 17 disabled parking bays close to the main reception
- Two disability changing rooms; equipped with a ceiling track hoist, electronic adjustable changing bed and shower (requires RADAR key)
- Manual and electronic poolside mobile hoist - currently unavailable