Filming in Crawley
Crawley has different types of locations suitable for filming:
- Stunning parklands and lakes
- Skate park and BMX track
- Industrial/factory scenes
- 1960s architecture
- Historical High Street
- Ifield watermill
- Endangered animal species
- Victorian walled garden, park and landscaping
- Golf course
- K2 Crawley leisure centre
- The Hawth theatre
- Historic houses and buildings
The fee depends on the length and scope of your shoot.
If your application is approved, you will receive formal confirmation and an invoice for the fee payable.
You will need the consent form on hand for the duration of filming.