Filming in Crawley
Crawley has different types of locations suitable for filming:
- Stunning parklands and lakes
- Skate park and BMX track
- Industrial/factory scenes
- 1960s architecture
- Historical High Street
- Ifield watermill
- Endangered animal species
- Farmyard animals
- Victorian walled garden, park and landscaping
- Golf course
- K2 Crawley leisure centre
- The Hawth
- Historic houses/buildings
The exact fee may vary depending on the length and scope of your shoot.
If your application is approved, you will receive formal confirmation and an invoice for the fee payable.
You will need the consent form on hand for the duration of filming.
We require a minimum of three weeks' notice for all applications and are unable to provide detailed location advice or support.
For enquiries email Samantha Sheppard or call 01293 438539.