Crawley Borough Council
Town and Country Planning Act 1990
Town and Country Planning (Development Management Procedure) (England) Order 2015
Notice under article 15 (major development) of application for planning permission
Notice is hereby given that the following application has been submitted to Crawley Borough Council for permission.
- Application Reference: CR/2022/0469/FUL
- Applicant: Jamiat-Ul-Muslemeen Quwat-Ul-Islam Masjed
- Location: Land Parcel, Broadwood Rise, Broadfield, Crawley
- Proposed Development: erection of primary school with associated parking and landscaping
- Case Officer: Mr M. Robinson Tel No: 01293 438951
The application can be viewed on our Planning Register. If you are unable to view the application online please contact the case officer above.
Anyone who wishes to comment on this application can do so online or in writing to the case officer quoting the application reference number to the address below.
Comments must be in written form and received within 21 days of publication of this notice. Verbal comments cannot be taken into account.
Crawley Borough Council, Town Hall, The Boulevard, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1UZ