Crawley Borough Council
Planning (listed buildings and conservation areas) Act 1990
The Planning (listed buildings and conservation areas) Regulations 1990 (as amended)
Notice under regulation 5 (listed buildings and conservation areas)
Notice is hereby given that the following application has been submitted to Crawley Borough Council for permission.
- Application Reference: CR/2022/0268/FUL
- Applicant: Star Plans Ltd
- Location: : 6-9 Ifield Road, West Green, Crawley
- Proposed Development: change of use of three ground floor rooms to offices
- Case Officer: Mr M. Robinson, phone number 01293 438951
- The application is within the High Street Conservation Area
The application can be viewed on our Planning Register. If you are unable to view the application online please contact the case officer above.
Anyone who wishes to comment on this application can do so online or in writing to the case officer quoting the application reference number to the address below.
Comments must be in written form and received within 21 days of publication of this notice. Verbal comments cannot be taken into account.
Crawley Borough Council, Town Hall, The Boulevard, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1UZ