Crawley Borough Council
Planning (listed buildings and conservation areas) Act 1990
The Planning (listed buildings and conservation areas) Regulations 1990 (as amended)
Notice under regulation 5 (listed buildings and conservation areas)
Notice is hereby given that the following application has been submitted to Crawley Borough Council for permission.
- Application Reference: CR/2022/0229/FUL
- Applicant: Harvey and Son (Lewes) Ltd
- Location: The White Hart, 65 High Street, Northgate, Crawley
- Proposed Development: planning permission and listed building consent for external works to outbuilding including new timber double doors and timber bar servery hatch to the west elevation, removal of existing rubber/aquapole roof covering and repair and replacement of slate roof tiles. Introduction of timber fixed seating around the outbuilding. Internal works including the replacement of acrow props within the building with green oak timber coloumns
- Case Officer: Mr M. Robinson, phone number 01293 438951
- The application affects a Grade II Listed Building within the High Street Conservation Area
The application can be viewed on our Planning Register. If you are unable to view the application online please contact the case officer above.
Anyone who wishes to comment on this application can do so online or in writing to the case officer quoting the application reference number to the address below.
Comments must be in written form and received within 21 days of publication of this notice. Verbal comments cannot be taken into account.
Crawley Borough Council, Town Hall, The Boulevard, Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1UZ