Published: 22 October 2019
Residents, businesses and developers can find out more about developments in Crawley with a brand new website.
Investcrawley.co.uk is the new website showcasing the best of what Crawley has to offer, communicating the town's successes and diverse retail, leisure, development and investment opportunities.
The website includes:
- The latest news on major developments across the borough
- Details of town-wide opportunity sites, using an interactive map to view completed, current and pipeline developments and occupier opportunities
- Information for potential investors
- Public and private sector partner organisations involved in regeneration and inward investment activities
- Information on employment and skills, including local services and programmes
The website replaces regeneratingcrawley.org.uk which launched in 2015. Since then, the town has continued to grow and develop with schemes such as Queens Square being completed, Queensway, The Pavement and Kingsgate nearing completion and the Town Hall project taking shape.
Our regeneration programme has been very successful and there are many more exciting plans to come. We have improved our website to showcase the potential within the town and to encourage further investment in Crawley. This key resource enables residents, partners and investors to keep up with progress and find out more about plans for the future.
Councillor Peter Smith
Cabinet Member for Planning and Economic Development
Crawley Borough Council
For more information visit www.investcrawley.co.uk