The purpose of our corporate priorities 2023 to 2027 document is to set out our strategic direction for the next four years. This is linked to the administration’s manifesto, the transformation plan and the medium-term financial strategy.
The corporate priorities consist of six key headline priority objectives which are underpinned by 33 objectives, projects and initiatives.
Our six priorities for the next four years are:
- Delivering value for money and modernising the way we work
- Delivering affordable homes for Crawley and addressing homelessness
- Enabling a sustainable economic recovery and improving local job opportunities
- Reconnecting communities
- Providing high quality leisure and culture facilities and supporting health and wellbeing services
- Protecting the environment
For further information, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01293 438780.