Business continuity is having plans in place so you can continue to deliver your services when faced with a business disruption.
How to prepare for a serious incident
- Understand major threats and risks to your business operations
- Address the critical emergency functions of planning, mitigation, response and recovery
- Have a Business Continuity Plan that is integrated with normal business operations
- Audit and exercise your emergency procedure
- Find out how to alert response teams in a crisis
- Nominate someone to deal with the media during a crisis
Business Continuity Plan
A Business Continuity Plan is designed to help prepare your business to cope with the effects of an emergency or crisis.
Email the Emergency Planning Officer or call 01293 438454 for more specific advice.