Skip to main content

The Town Hall is currently closed. Coronavirus (COVID-19) latest information and advice.

Vehicle issues

Obstructive parking

If a person’s parking stops you entering/leaving your home or allocated parking space, start by speaking to them first. They may not be aware their actions are causing you a problem.
The Police may be able to help if you need access to your blocked vehicle immediately.
Parking availability in Crawley can be limited. We ask that you park with some consideration.
Complete our vehicle anti-social behaviour form to report the following:

  • Verbal abuse/intimidation from your neighbour over a parking dispute
  • Unsafe parking, i.e. parking on grass verge preventing pedestrian access

Repairing and selling vehicles

Residents can carry out repairs to their own vehicles in the street or outside their home. 

Running a business or repairing then selling vehicles in the street is an offence.

If you are being disturbed by a neighbour carrying out repairs, try speaking with them as they may not be aware that they are causing a disturbance. If the problem continues and you believe that they are running a business then you can report this using our report a repairing and selling offence form.

Anti-social driving

If you witness vehicles speeding or driving recklessly, you can report it to the Police by:

There are a range of behaviours associated with anti-social vehicle use that may be a breach of Crawley’s Public Space Protection Order (PSPO). See our PSPO page for more information.