Gaming machine permit

Pubs, bars, clubs and other non-gambling (alcohol) licensed premises must hold a gaming machine permit.

You must abide by the Gambling Commission’s code of practice for gaming machines in alcohol licensed premises.

Automatic entitlement notification

Before your section 34 permit expires, you should notify (in writing) your licensing authority of your intention to make one or two gaming machines (Category C or D) available in your premises. You can apply for a maximum of two gaming machines.