Crawley Borough Council runs 15 community centres across the neighbourhoods of Crawley. These are available to the public for all kinds of activities, from meetings to wedding parties.
Each centre has slightly different facilities, but all have a main hall, some with built-in stages, a kitchen, toilets, disabled access and parking facilities close by. Some centres also have a smaller hall.
Local clubs make use of community centres, so if you are thinking about taking up a new hobby or sport, or you are looking for a play group or a youth club, the chances are you'll find what you're looking for. Look in our Community Directory for details of clubs and groups in Crawley.
There are 15 community centres in Crawley. Each centre is slightly different. Click on the menu links to see details of your local centre.
In addition there is a privately run centre in Broadfield Barton . Call 01293 531337 to speak to the centre manager.
How to book a Centre
1. Contact Facilities Booking Team between 8.30am – 5pm on 01293 438189, 438652, 438362 or 438188 or email . The Team will be able to provide you with general information on the community centres and check availability for you.
2. Should you wish to have a viewing of a centre prior to confirming your hire the Facilities Team can arrange this for you.
3. Provisional bookings can be made. To confirm your hire, occasional hirers must pay at least half the hire charge, and the remaining balance must be paid at least one month before the hire date. Regular hirers will be invoiced monthly in arrears and we will assume your pattern of use continues unless you let us know otherwise.
4. Confirmation will be issued by email or post together with a copy of the Information for Hirers document.
5. At the time of your hire, occasional hirers will be met on site by the duty officer at the start of their hire. Regular hirers will retain a key to gain access, but are asked not to enter the building until the start of their hire, as this could impact on other users.
Click on the link to view a table of prices and subsidies for all community centres. More information on subsidies is in the menu on the right.
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions . If you need more information or wish to enquire further, please contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ options on the bottom right.
tel: 01293 438362
fax: 01293 438606
email: click to contact us
West Sussex RH10 1UZ