Letting property through the council
If you are looking to let property within the borough, the Crawley Deposit Service can help.
- NO fees or charges!
- Minimal void periods (as we can often facilitate a new tenancy within 48 hours)
- Choice of suitably assessed tenants
- Arrange and accompany viewings
- Valid assured shorthold tenancy agreements
- A fully photographed inventory
- Right to rent checks
- Check in and check outs
- Tenancy inspections as required
- Tenancy sustainment support
- Option to extend tenancy at the end of the fixed term
- Access to support from within the council
- Possible direct housing benefit payments (dependant on the circumstances)
- Document check (EPC, gas safety, PAT test)
, call 01293 438282 or complete our enquiry form
for more information.