Main Menu

or browse by theme


Repairs and Maintenance

tape measure

For all repairs, including gas heating and hot water call 01293 438111 and choose the appropriate option.

For all other non-urgent repairs please use the form below.

green arrow report a non-urgent repair

You can choose an appointment time, or we’ll contact you to arrange when to visit.


You can call 01293 438111 24 hours a day, seven days a week - but only phone outside normal office hours if the problem is an emergency that poses a serious risk to health and safety, the structure of the property or results in the property being insecure.

Normal office hours for Crawley Repairs Team are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.

How did we do?

Fill in our satisfaction survey

When your repair has been completed please take a few minutes to fill in our repairs service satisfaction survey . Your views will help us to make sure we are delivering the best possible service.

Comments, compliments and complaints

If you want to ask a question, make a general comment, raise a complaint or compliment us on good service, please use the online Feedback Form .

Tackling condensation

For hints and tips on tackling damp and condensation take a look at our information leaflet .

You could also watch the following video prepared by the National Landlords Association. (Please note the link will take you to YouTube).

YouTube logo How to control condensation and eliminate mould

Know your Stopcock

A stopcock is a valve for turning the cold water system in your home on and off. It is usually found in your kitchen below the sink – but not always.

It is useful to know where your stopcock is in case of a broken appliance, a leaky tap or more seriously in case of a burst pipe. A little preparation could save you from a soggy search! An article that appeared in Homelink could help you track your stopcock down if you don’t know where to find it.

01293 438111 Click to email us
Crawley Homes
Town Hall
The Boulevard
West Sussex RH10 1UZ

Contact Us

tel: 01293 438111

email: Click to email us

Crawley Homes
Town Hall
The Boulevard
West Sussex RH10 1UZ

GovDelivery icon