Do you live in Gossops Green?
- Do you care about your neighbourhood?
- Do you want to get involved and have your say?
- Do you want to help decide what your local Police team concentrate on in Gossops Green?
- Tell us what you think about Gossops Green with our online form.
Gossops Green is located in the west of Crawley. The neighbourhood was mainly built between 1958 and 1961.
Open space in Gossops Green includes Woldhurstlea Wood
and Bewbush Water Gardens
Gossops Green councillors are Chris Mullins
and Lisa Vitler
Click to sign up for email alerts and enewsletters
for Gossops Green.
Have a look in the Community Directory
to find groups and clubs located in Gossops Green. Use the Events Directory
to browse local events.
Check whether your road is covered by a Neighbourhood Watch
scheme. If you want to start up a scheme, contact your local Police Community Support Officer
Gossops Community Forum
This group is run by residents and looks to develop community spirit within the neighbourhood, addressing issues and concerns surrounding the Gossops Green community.
If you would like to get involved or want to know more about the group please email
or visit their Facebook page
Places of Worship
- Crawley-Gatwick Church of Christ, Dormans Arts Centre
- St Albans Church of England, Gossops Drive
- St Theodore Roman Catholic Church, Gossops Green Lane
Facts & Figures
As of the Census 2011 there are:
- 2128 households in Gossops Green
- 5252 people living in Gossops Green
For more detailed information on Crawley's economy, health, ethnicity and population please visit our Census 2011